Which method do you use to remove trees?
With Pine to Palm, there is no tree we can’t get to! We have both climbing arborists (meaning we climb the tree and take it town in small pieces) as well as a 60 foot bucket truck. If necessary, we will also use a crane.
Do you have insurance?
Yes, we are a fully licensed and insured tree service offering liability insurance as well as workers compensation. Safety is our top priority! We can provide you with a certificate of our insurance at your request.
Do I really need to hire an arborist if I have someone willing to cut/prune my tree?
Absolutely. An arborist holds special training in the area of trees and shrubs. Arborists are knowledgeable about the science behind trees – how they grow, what they need and how to provide proper care including diagnosing trees for health, diseases/pests and to make sure your tree is healthy for many years to come! Additonally, Your friend/family member, landscaper, lawn care company, no matter how well intentioned, does not have the correct insurance and expertise in order to complete your job safely. When it comes to pruning, proper pruning practices are so important that the Province of Manitoba requires anyone providing this service to be formally trained and licensed. Making ‘stub’ cuts or ‘flush’ cuts are equally bad for your trees health. Also, if pruning trees with infection/blight, you can spread the infection to the rest of the tree if you do not take the necessary precautions in between cuts. Tree removal is one of the most dangerous jobs in Canada and takes skill, experience, training, knowledge and special insurance to do it safely! If using an unlicensed arborist or one without the proper insurance or workers compensation and something happens to your property, insurance may not cover you. If something happens to your family/neighbor, or even the person you hired, you can be held liable and they can sue you! The question would be is it worth the risk?"
How must does it cost to remove a tree?
Cost is determined by the following factors and can range in the price between $100-$10,000.
– Is the tree hazardous? Hazardous trees are more difficult to remove. More precautions are needed to take care of these trees safely. Please make sure to call as soon as you notice a problem with your tree! The longer the issue is left untreated, the more hazardous (and expensive) it becomes!
- are there houses, garages, pools, power lines, etc that are surrounding or below the tree that cannot be damaged? We take every priority to make sure it is done safely without the surrounding structures/areas damaged!
– the amount of time it will take to remove/prune the tree.
– what type of equipment is needed to access the tree , are there obstacles that need to be removed for us to access the tree? We also have the option of using land cover mats to minimize damage to your grass or surrounding area!
– if the tree is large in diameter, that means more effort in removing the wood from your property. Often large blocks of wood need to be cut in half or quartered just to be able to handle them.
What is your booking process?
Call, email or use our website contact form. We will return your call within 24 hours and schedule an arborist to come and give you a quote. Our quote is an EXACT quote, there is no guessing! We give you a line by line cost and the amount you are quoted is the amount you pay. During peak seasons, we are booking anywhere from 2-8 weeks but will assess and prioritize your job due to need and safety. You can also book your tree service up to 1 year in advance.
GET A QUOTE
Licensed & Insured
ISA Certified Arborist
PR - 5264A
Get A Quote
GET A QUOTE
®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Pine to Palm Inc.
2021 All rights reserved, Powered by
Get A Quote